Convenient and easy
Our service standards:
Car Heaven is committed to providing the highest level of customer service while we create a better environment.
We are the only national vehicle recycling program:
We have Car Heaven auto recyclers in all provinces.
We are bilingual:
We provide service in English and French by phone or email.
We are available to help:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our staff are happy to speak with you between 9:00 am – 5:00 pm EST at 1-877-798-7701
- Visit our website and fill out an application form HERE
We let you know what is happening.
We send automated messages by email to let you know when your application has progressed or to remind you when we need additional information.
We are committed to our timelines.
- The last page of your application will have a Reference ID #. Please print this page or write down the ID for your records.
- You will be notified via email of the highest bid from your local Certified Recycler after two (2) business days after receiving confirmation of your application.
- If you do not receive a bid confirmation, that means no Recycler bid on your vehicle, and we will try to rebid your vehicle which will delay the process.
- You will be able to Accept or Decline the highest bid from the email bid confirmation.
- If you accept the bid, your contact information will be sent to the winning recycler, and they will make contact. If you decline, the file will be cancelled.
- The email offer is valid for seven (7) business days. If you do not respond within that time, your file will be dismissed. The bid is still valid, but you will need to email or call the office to accept the bid after that seven day period.
- After assignment you will be contacted by phone within three (3) business days by the recycler to arrange pickup of your vehicle.
- If you are available and in a pickup area, the recycler will pick up your vehicle for free within seven (7) days.
- Your charitable tax receipt will be issued by and sent directly from your chosen charity in approximately 12 weeks.
We recruit feedback and strive to improve our service.
We conduct surveys and respond to participant questions and feedback. We look to improve service standards and timelines based on your suggestions, compliments and complaints.