Convenient and easy
Our service standards:
Car Heaven is committed to providing the highest level of customer service while we create a better environment.
We are the only national vehicle recycling program:
Car Heaven is available in all provinces.
We are bilingual:
We provide service in English and French by phone or email.
We are available to help:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Our staff are happy to speak with you between 9:00 am – 5:00 pm EST at 905-388-5166 or 1-877-798-7701
- Visit our website and fill out an application form HERE
We let you know what is happening.
We send automated messages by email to let you know when your application has progressed or to remind you when we need additional information.
We are committed to our timelines.
- You will receive confirmation of your application within 24 hours, when you supply an email address.
- You must submit supporting documents within 21 days.
- You will be notified via email of the highest bid from your local Certified Recycler after two (2) business days after receiving confirmation of your application.
- If you do not receive a bid confirmation, that means no Recycler bid on your vehicle, and we will try to rebid your vehicle which will delay the process.
- You will be able to accept or decline the highest bid.
- If you accept the bid, your contact information will be sent to the winning recycler. If you decline, the file will be cancelled.
- The offer is valid for the next six (6) business days, if you do not respond within that time, your file will be cancelled.
- After assignment you will be contacted by email within 2 business days by a recycler to arrange pickup of your vehicle.
- If you are available and in a pickup area, the recycler will pick up your vehicle for free within 7 days.
- You will receive confirmation of pickup and an electronic thank you letter within 2 business days.
- Your charitable tax receipt will be issued by and sent directly from your chosen charity in approximately 12 weeks.
We recruit feedback and strive to improve our service.
We conduct surveys and respond to participant questions and feedback. We look to improve service standards and timelines based on your suggestions, compliments and complaints.